When we meet:
- Sunday morning at 9AM and 11AM
- Monday night Men's Group at 6:30PM
- Wednesday night Women's, Youth, & Kids at 7PM
What to expect at Waterhouse Church:
- Come as you are.
- We have no dress code. No matter what you wear, God will meet you where you are at.
- Our teaching is from the Bible as we believe it is the true Word of God.
- We hope the worship service and music will get you on your feet singing to the Lord.
- Our worship service runs about an hour and a half long.
- Children's church, nursery, and pre-k are available during both services in the Kids' building or we are always happy to have the whole family join in the main service.
- The best part of Waterhouse Church are the people, who come from all walks of life and generations.
- We are also a growing church! Soon you will see a large expansion in the works to our facilities.
- The heart and focus of Waterhouse Church in Weatherford, Texas, is to provide an environment where people can worship and encounter God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit in significant, life-changing ways.
Text "CONNECT" to (817) 803-3131 to let us know you are coming or for any questions you might have about the church. Someone from our church team will reach out shorty.